Kermit Leaning Fix

gringo

Reaction score
No prob. I got all the stuffed animal when I was there. I did not pick up the German S&W. Thank god I didn't, I barely had room for the rest of my toys I bought there. :smile:

gringo

Reaction score
They are $10.00 each. The list is: Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Beaker, Animal, Statler, Waldorf, Rizzo.

Hope that helps.

Gonzo'sTrumpet

Reaction score
Thanks, it does! By the way, I got the long haired Piggy today, at Everett Mall, I live in Woodinville, so it was a little drive, but oh well, and when I bought it they gave me another one...... What am I supposed to do with that! :big_grin: But back to the point of this thread, has anyone tried my solution to fix poor OLD Kermit?

gringo

Reaction score
Not a prob. I might have to pick up a Piggy at that EB. I was thinking of getting all the main characters for work. I'll see if I can take a picture of the stuffed animals for you.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo'sTrumpet
Hey! I figured out a way to fix Kermit's little leaning problem. Here's how:
1) Boil him for a few seconds
2) Bend his legs so that he can stand up straight
3) Quickly put him into cold water and hold his legs in place while you are doing so
4) Put him into the freezer for about 10 minutes and PRESTO! he will be fixed.
Boil HIM or just his legs??

Mmmm...something seems appetizing about this...

Gonzo'sTrumpet

Reaction score
You can boil just his legs. But it doesn't HURT to boil all of him, just don't bend anything else but his legs! Boiled frog legs, a delicacy.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hello Gonzo'sTrumpet,

Is your Kermit still standing perfect? I have boiled my frog 3 times already! he looked great every time, but the next day or next few days he goes back.

the first time i did it, i was really scared, so i don't think he was in long enough and i think i only boiled a little above the feet not his whole leg. the one thing i haven't done is to hold kermits legs in place when he's dipped in the cold water, i must have missed that part, i just dip him and leave him in the cold water for a little bit then the freezer.

Thanks

Gonzo'sTrumpet

Reaction score
Yeah, mine is still standing straight. You have to hold his legs in place while he is in cold water, then leave him in the freezer for about 10 minutes. It should work. Good luck!