"The Muppets" first preview screening

needforspeed

Reaction score
Awesome, I can't wait for it to come out!!!

Hey, I run a site that catalogs after credits and during credits scenes. Were there by chance any? Maybe it's still a little early, but your the only person so far that I know that's seen it. If you don't want to give anything away, email me at my website: submit@aftercredits.com. Thanks!

hiho2themuppets

Reaction score
How was Janice/The Electric Mayhem?
The Electric Mayhem was perfect. Unfortunately I don't remember Janice having any lines.
Is the Green Album the soundtrack to the movie?
None of what's on the Green Album was in the movie.
Did any parts of the movie move you nearly to the point of tears in a nostalgic way?!
There was a part that reminded me of the huge old every-muppet endings that almost got me there, really pulling on the memories. It gave me goosebumps.
Hey, I run a site that catalogs after credits and during credits scenes. Were there by chance any?
EDIT: Sorry! I just realized what you were asking. Nope, there was no after-credit scenes at this screening. (There were no credits at all!)

rizzothechef

Reaction score
One last question (or asking for advice really)... As you know, the movie does not come to the UK until February. Since the news of the release I have planned to save and go to LA or somewhere to watch the premier (yes I am that much of a fan). Recently my income has dropped dramatically and I will be pushing it to make the funds (from Northern Ireland it will cost about £800/$1300 for flights alone!). From a fan to a fan... should I give up on the idea and wait til February, hoping that I don't come across many spoilers... or is it very much worth me going into debt to get what I want!!!

Sorry for moving out of subject a little. :rolleyes:

hiho2themuppets

Reaction score
From a fan to a Fan... should I give up on the idea and wait til February, hoping that I don't come across many spoilers... or is it very much worth me going into debt to get what I want!!! Sorry for moving out of subject a little. :rolleyes:
No worries at all.
But I would say.. Fan to a fan, that you really should wait. There aren't many spoilers that could really ruin the movie for you, but just hold out the extra three months and do your best to avoid them and it'll be worth it then.

rizzothechef

Reaction score
No worries at all.
But I would say.. Fan to a fan, that you really should wait. There aren't many spoilers that could really ruin the movie for you, but just hold out the extra three months and do your best to avoid them and it'll be worth it then.
Thanks so much... In a way, thats what I wanted to hear.

j3h

Reaction score
They all seem to fall into place like they would regularly. While all those characters don't get too much (except for Uncle Deadly), they're all pretty much the same.
As a huge Uncle Deadly fan, this answer intreges me. What else can you say about Deadly that doesn't go too spoilerly?
Thanks

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think all of us want to know, is the "Fart shoes" gag in the movie?

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Im soo hyped up for this movie now !

Overall how was Miss Piggy as a pre2000s character (versus)
the character habits that Eric Jacobson added on to her .?