A Muppet Horror Movie

bigbirdfan

Reaction score
You can kill Scooter,you can kill Hilda Tf you mess with :boo: ,:sleep: and :rolleyes: U are gonna die!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Fozzie! Get bigbirdfan out of here pu-lease!! He's threatining people again Kev. I will be PMing you.

bigbirdfan

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Fozzie! Get bigbirdfan out of here pu-lease!! He's threatining people again Kev. I will be PMing you.
I ment u are gonna die by you are gonna get hurt!:smile:

G-MAN

Reaction score
One of the lines in here, I have been planning for some time, and of course there are a few references to things I've watched or read lately, so here you go, a new chapter Hurray!

Chapter 15

The Muppets stood around in silence. They had just discovered that Statler and Waldorf, their two top subjects have both fallen ill of the real murderer's wrath. While most of the Muppets were shocked, some took to heart Fozzie's happiness that they wouldn't get heckled anymore. However the biggest problem this brought as Kermit had told them was that while the two old men's heckling had been the bane of their existence, they had been one of the few audience members that had been to every show, and brought back a few repeat customers.

"Now, my cheeky little monkey's as Pepe's friend Craig Kilborne would say", Kermit said, "we need to come up with a game plan." "Games, we should not be focussing on games", an angry Sam The Eagle exclaimed, "The American thing would be to take action." Kermit then replied that that's what he had meant. "We need to figure out who would want to kill us, does anyone have any ideas?" "Nobody knows anything my hip froggy friend" said Floyd, "not the CIA, the FBI, the BBB, or the TKO." "Well then", said Kermit, "we might have a problem."

"Hold on their Mr. Kermit", Bunsen Honeydoo exclaimed with great urgency, "Beakey here can help you out, with our "WhoDunnit Machine, also known as the Clue-Ometer." "Oooh, I think it's Professor Plum in the study with the candlestick" shouted Beauregard. Everybody rolled their eyes. "Now, Beaker here will enter in the information into the machine and...", said Bunsen, then the machine exploded. "Oh dear", said Bunsen, "it seems that someone threw a monkey wrench into the machine before it could give us the answer." As some Muppets glared accusitorily at Sal, Kermit confirmed a few of the other's worst fears by exclaiming "Somebody doesn't want us to find out who the killer is, because one of us is the killer".

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<shiver> Oh my gosh good golly graciousness!

Ok, first of all, comedically, I love:

This line...
G-MAN said:
"Nobody knows anything my hip froggy friend" said Floyd, "not the CIA, the FBI, the BBB, or the TKO."
...And this line...
G-MAN said:
"Oooh, I think it's Professor Plum in the study with the candlestick" shouted Beauregard.
And dramatically, I love THIS line:

G-MAN said:
"Somebody doesn't want us to find out who the killer is, because one of us is the killer".
WOO! Shivers down spine! Oh, freaky... <suddenly has hunch as to who killer is>

Very well done! Looking forward to more! (Why don't people ever look backward to more?...<shrug>)

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
you should have made the killer kill Janice because i wanted to see how Floyd would act about his girlfriend getting killed :flirt::sing:

G-MAN

Reaction score
Oh my, I had forgotten about this, might have to post more some time, I'll reread and dredge up any memories of where I was going

G-MAN

Reaction score
Chapter 16

Thing had been going from bad to worse. Everyone was on their guard and staring at each other with accusatory glances. Even Rowlf, who always had an upbeat additude, was miserable. The Muppets were milling about when Sal Minella came pushing through the crowd with Johnny Fiama, as always, moving to catch up.

"Hey Frog", Sal exclaimed angrily "Johnny Fiama wants to have a word with you!" "Ok", said Kermit, "What is it you want?' "Johnny Fiama wants..." Sal starts before Johnny interrupts "Hey Sal, I think I can handle this. Now Kermit, I appriciate what you did for me and my simian friend here after our nightclub act fell, but I think it's time we moved on. Sal yelled out "What Johnny means is that we've gotta leave now before Johnny dies too"

As the two wandered off, Kermit shook his head crossing off someone else from the show list, but at least this time there was no death involved. Later that night, while Kermit was closing up, a small light brown bunny wearing a red sweater came in. "This is Bean, your friendly neighborhood mail-bunny with an important message." replied the small bunny. Kermit took the letter and read it failing to notice the bunny stamping his foot impaitiently waiting for a tip before leaving. "You wouldn't ignore me if I was a fire breathing dragon" the bunny grumbled on his way out.

Dear Mr. The Frog the letter said I am aware that you are in danger from a mysterious killer. I might have some information that should be most valuable to you. Please come alone to the parking garage of the retirement home. Tell no one! Signed Sore Throat. Kermit thought the note was odd but he figured it would be best for his friend if he went along with it, after all any news is good news. As Kermit left he failed to notice the mysterious figure watching from the rafters with a concerned eye.

Sorry it took me so long, real life and writer's block kicked in, plus I forgot this story was so well liked, so I hope you'll continue to read my story.