Muppets Go to Space

MissPiggyfan1

Reaction score
This is my second Fan Fiction and Fan Art hope you guys enjoy

One day Pepe the prawn was reading lots of books about space and it was his Happy Birthday.Anybody remember that it was his birthday.Pepe was so sad that he was in his room for one hour and kept reading magazines about space:rolleyes:.Later on Kermit the frog went in his room and said what are you doing all alone here reading these books instead of hanging out with all us :smile:.Pepe said that today was his Happy Birthday and anybody remembered.Kermit had said ,'well i am so sorry pepe Happy Birthday.Miss Piggy came in saying ,''Kermit i was looking for you ''.Pepe said that he wished that he would go to space.Kermit said that maybe we should all go in to space and see the universe.They all left and they got in the rocket with their astronaut suites .In ,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1Blast Off their faces were all stretched because of the strongness of the rocketship.they went far far away and Miss Piggy was so glad to see space already.When they got there they saw billions of stars and they saw the planets.First they stopped on the moon and they put some flags of their faces they also walked around the moon.Their next stop was on mars and when they got their they saw mars rovers and also aliens they talked to them and the aliens made statues of them . when they left they went to Venus and it was dusty in that planet.they had skipped Mercurey because it was to hot to be there.They couldnt go to jupiter or the rest because they were dangerous planets they saw glaxies and much more . Pepe said that he was having a great time Fozzie bear said lets go celebrate in the moon and Earth . they were dancing in the moon and they celebrated and they had balloons but they didnt move or anything.Went they went back to Earth they made the biggest party celebration they had games and food and presents . Pepe said,''i am having the best time of my life thank you everyone'' so then everyone said Happy Birthday .The End:smile::embarrassed::concern::mad::wink::shifty::rolleyes::confused::eek::big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo::hungry::attitude::fishy::sleep::boo::cluck::skeptical::crazy::oops::news:

outerelf

Reaction score
Hey MissPiggyfan1; I admit I'm a bit nitpicky, and I'm going to nitpick now.

1. Put spaces in-between your sentences in a consistent way.
2. Put paragraph breaks between speakers. If someone says something, make a new paragraph once you put in the closing quote marks.
3. Slow down! Take it easy- there's no reason to rush through your fanfic. It has in its roots the possibility to become great. Just slow down the pacing some and add in a few more descriptions. :wink: I think you'll be surprised at how much better your fic can turn out like that.

MissPiggyfan1

Reaction score

2. Put paragraph breaks between speakers. If someone says something, make a new paragraph once you put in the closing quote marks.
3. Slow down! Take it easy- there's no reason to rush through your fanfic. It has in its roots the possibility to become great. Just slow down the pacing some and add in a few more descriptions. :wink: I think you'll be surprised at how much better your fic can turn out like that.
i was in a hurry ok

MissPiggyfan1

Reaction score

i have a question how do you edit

outerelf

Reaction score
i have a question how do you edit
Unfortunately you can't edit on a forum post here. What I suggest you do instead is edit in the word document. Most come with spell checkers, and those that don't generally aren't worth anything in the first place.

And just as a rule of thumb, I suggest you always wait at least three days before posting. It gives you a chance to take a step back from the fic to take a breath, focus on other things, and return to the fic with a fresh mind and an ability to look more closely and critically at your mistakes.

MissPiggyfan1

Reaction score
Unfortunately you can't edit on a forum post here. What I suggest you do instead is edit in the word document. Most come with spell checkers, and those that don't generally aren't worth anything in the first place.

And just as a rule of thumb, I suggest you always wait at least three days before posting. It gives you a chance to take a step back from the fic to take a breath, focus on other things, and return to the fic with a fresh mind and an ability to look more closely and critically at your mistakes.
thanks