OK Go and The Muppets Music Video: The Muppet Show Theme

Reaction score
OH NO! I cant see it either...
Is it on You Tube???
(opens youtube...dies a little inside.... )

Nope, not on you tube.
Oh well, looks like no work wll be done today until i figure out a way to se this.

:smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Video's already at over a million views on Youtube.

You know what i was thinking (after the umpteenth time watching it?) How exciting watching this video would be for a Muppet fan who hadn't really seen "The Muppets" trailers or been real spoilered about the movie; seeing all these long unseen characters in the vid.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I love this video! It is very creative.I especially liked how the Muppets became puppeteers!! This video shows the Muppets at their best-lots of crazyness and chaos.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Love, love, love this video, lol

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Beautiful Day Monster's looking really scrawny thin as far as his body goes...looks more like the offspring of BDM and a Snerf (i think that might have been digital manipulation to allow for the effect without showing hands or edges of puppets...you can see some other Muppets seem to also look elongated with their torsos like Mahna Mahna)
I think some of them were digitally enlongated. I mean, just look at Wayne's Jay Leno-esque chin!:

dwmckim

Reaction score
LOL - that screen capture is hilarious!

I think my fave part of the video is the puppeteering bit - just because the (Muppet!) puppeteering on it is hilariously perfectly matching what the Muppeteers look like - their hunched over to the side stances - eyes locked on monitors...plus the addition of a right-hander...and it's RIZZO! And Animal puppeteering the drummer - it's all too marvelous!