A Muppet Horror Movie

G-MAN

Reaction score
Chapter 17

Kermit stood waiting in the parking garage waiting for a sign and hoping it wasn't a bad decision. All of a sudden a figure entered wearing a trench coat and a fedora. "So you showed up Mr. The Frog" said the figure in a raspy voice befitting his name. Kermit gulped before replying "Are you Sore Throat?"

"I have important news to tell you about the killer" said Sore Throat (ST for short), "I have been keeping an eye on the FMO for some time now and I've noticed some unusual goings on within." "Well of course unusual things will happen, we're Muppets after all." Kermit replied. ST shook his head irritably and said "More unusual than that, one of your weird friends has been..." Then before he could say any more a cloaked figure jumped out of the shadows and on to ST.

As Kermit reacted with shock he watched as the two scuffled. Then Kermit's voice raised with alarm when he saw one of the figures pull out a pie with orange hands. "Skeeter?" The cloaked figure looked up at Kermit's shout revealing Skeeter's bespectacled face. "I heard about the note and came to protect you Kermit!" Skeeter shouted. It was then that Sore Throat's fedora came off to reveal the face of George, the Muppet's former janitor.

"I told you not to bring along anyone, I don't want prying ears to hear anything." George exclaims angrily as he storms off, "Be careful who you trust." Skeeter turned sheepishly at Kermit and said "I'm sorry, I was only trying to help. I thought you were in danger." "That's Ok, Skeeter" Kermit said, "but who told you about the note?" Skeeter shrugs saying "The call came from the theater saying he was your Uncle or something." "Uncle Deadly, of course, as our theater's resident ghost he probably sees a lot more than we do" Kermit exclaims. As Kermit and Skeeter rushed back to the theater they saw a crowd was surrounding the theater. A theater on fire.