Life-Size George Harrison Marionette

MelissaY1

Reaction score
The George marionette is AMAZING!!! As a huge fan of the Beatles as a group and all the members' solo work, to see a marionette of George Harrison and not just "Beatle George" is a delight. The likeness is incredible!!

Unknown Delight

Reaction score
-

Hi Melissa!
Many thanks for your kind words...as i am delighted to hear your comments regarding 'George'!
Yes, i was adament about having him be portrayed as himself, as a solo artist, instead of the far more common representation one sees of 'Beatle George'. I am glad you noticed this...and thank you for you compliment regarding his apprearence.

A lot of love went into this project, and a lot of nitpicky detailing that some would label as possibly being on the borders of 'obsessive'..ha ha! It was all done to give 'George' a realistic appearence both in looks and movement.
If you are interested in learning more about this project, please visit the Facebook Page i have set up for 'George Harrison Marionette'. LOTS of stuff there to see and read...check it out! A link is above in one of my earlier posts.

I have GREAT news for those here who enjoy the videos of 'George' in action performing....

-

The recent editing session was a success and the FULL final version the "Life Itself" Performance Video is now complete and ready for release!

Monday, August 29th will see the full version of "Life Itself" released.
'George' turns in a wonderful performance...perhaps his best to date.

I am so pleased to finally see this video completed.
It has been a very long road ...almost a year now since the first ideas came about for how to approach this particular song. I never thought it would take all this time to finish it, but the delay most certainly made the final video far better then it would have been if it had been completed earlier this year. The new tools i have availible have had a very positive effect on the final release.

After all the preperation, considerations, and actual production work...at last it is finished and ready to be shared!

Watch for the link here on Monday!

:smile:

Two more photos from the video....

-

-

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I'm definitely joining the Facebook page. Can't wait to watch the videos at home (no YouTube allowed here at work!)

Unknown Delight

Reaction score
-

Thanks Melissa...i hope you enjoy what you see!

-

Some new photos of 'George' to share....as he recently dressed in some attire more befitting for the weather.

A moody shot....

...and a nicer portrait.

Unknown Delight

Reaction score
-

Yesterday i spent some creative time with 'George'...seemed appropriate considering the date.
Some new ideas had come to me for a few photos , so the resulting 'photo shoot' produced some new images ready for sharing.

Hope you enjoy....

Reflecting on Self

"That bloke looks familiar...!"

Unknown Delight

Reaction score
-

An update ....

Yesterday saw the re-lauch of the 'George Harrison Marionette Facebook Page' in a new reformatted visual style. The fresh new look really brings a nice vibe to the Page.

If you have not visited for some time, or are a newbie to this project, stop on over and check it out here :

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/pages/George-Harrison-Marionette/108744329145003[/URL]

Here is a recent photo of 'George' enjoying one of his favourite pastimes....

-

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Thanks for the notice! I don't think I ever got to your Facebook page before. Now I've "Liked" the new one. Always great to keep up with your amazing work!

Unknown Delight

Reaction score
-
Thank you Puppetainer for your kind words and i am glad you like the Page !

It is the best spot to get the latest updates related to the project. Right now work is slowly moving forward on the next video production.
Looking forward to letting *George* do more then just play his guitars and sing. Much like his namesake, he can do so much more !

Thank you for your enthusiasim!

Unknown Delight

Reaction score
-

Spring has returned, and now that the trees are in bloom the beautiful setting inspired a quick photo session recently with 'George'. The surroundings made for some charming photos.

A new series of images are forthcoming, as well as a short video filmed during this impromptu photo session.

Watch for them very soon!

-