OK Go and The Muppets Music Video: The Muppet Show Theme

RedPiggy

Reaction score
It's just kinda weird to me that I surmised a connection the very first time I watched it, and while I don't have any interest in checking out over 3K comments, I think I'm the first one to notice it on YT too. :smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I was just at my favorite Starbucks the other day and found the Green Album by the front cashier area, so I bought it. If anyone is into Indie bands then this album is for you. I like how the bands arranged the music to their style while keeping the Muppet feel of the music. It is really nice to see that the Muppets touch others in the industry no matter what music or film you listen to or watch. I would recommend it.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i think its awesome that all the old charcters are in the video also lol

muppetlover123

Reaction score
you know what i was kinda hoping for Walter to b in the music video but im kinda glad he wasnt this is supposed to be the muppets movie but you know

im sure another trailer will come with lots more walter and maybe even a song sample/ sound

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
Matt did Sweetums, that's cool. The voice almost sounds like John Henson's version.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Great to see that this clip is getting television Air play as well. This morning it was on "Rage" music show.