Muppet Animal Ear Hat and Vinylmation Combo

dented

Reaction score
I picked one up yesterday at D-Street at Downtime Disney in Orlando. They had about 10 left.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Something funny going on! When I rang Delivears first time, they were sold out including the display.Then I rang again and they had a spare out the back.Then they had 2 more and then a few more! Then I rang Walt Disney World and they didnt have any! Now there are 10.These hats seem to be multiplying by themselves!

dented

Reaction score
Part of the reason for that might be that the hats are part of the Muppets Series 2 vinylmation release that just came out on April 15th (somewhere around then). The 9 inch vinylmations have not even been released yet. There is a strong chance that they just sent a few products to each of their locations that carry the higher end vinyls. That way, they can monitor which stores are selling them the best and send out more to them.

D-Street in Orlando is considered to be one of their 2 flagship stores for this kind of product. Thus, the chance of them having them at D-Street is probably a little higher because they get more product in.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Thanks so much Muppetkaraoke, but that last post was from back in April, and I managed to get my hands on one the following week! I sincerely appreciate your willingness to help me out though!