Wanted: Mega Muppets Animal

BoomerangFish

Reaction score
Hey Michael! I totally forgot about this thread. I actually got the Mega muppet Animal recently and I have Gonzo... I still need Beaker though if anyone could part with him for say... $50? Occasionally they sell on eBay for right around that amount but again... not overseas.

Michael Smith

Reaction score
Glad to hear you found those 2.........is it that expensive to ship overseas??

BoomerangFish

Reaction score
I guess it depends on what you're shipping. :wink: My brother lived in Atlanta for a time so I got him to send me all sorts of cool swag from America. :smile:

Michael Smith

Reaction score
I assume you are looking for the Megas in box or would you prefer them loose?

BoomerangFish

Reaction score
Well I am going to open Beaker so he wouldn't need to be in the box... as long as the figure is mint condition I'm happy. :smile:

Michael Smith

Reaction score
If I stumble upon a good item for a good price will get a hold of you then......best of luck in the meantime.......they really are cool items :eek:

BoomerangFish

Reaction score
Thanks! I appreciate that. Yeah... they are very cool eh? I wish they had made more of the mega muppet line. Oh! I also need Sweetums :wink:

Michael Smith

Reaction score
I actually do have one of those extra however gave it to my daugther to play with and I do not think there is any chance in the world getting him back!! She loves her little Muppet collection! :grr:
You most likley can get him off eBay for a good price.........that or have you checked Amazon.com? I have seen him there cheap as well.