Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday! The design is gorgeous Jamie!
Threadless has changed the style of their women's T's however so I'm not crazy about the fit at the moment, though I'm hoping a round of washing will fix that. At any rate, I'm still happy to have this shirt in my collection!!!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I hope you got the right size. That require patience and checking on it every day. It's initial printing was up for some weeks before selling through, but everything there seems to get multiple printings. I'd actually consider getting that one if they printed it on something other than white. We'll see if they offer that option.
I ordered a kids XL, since I can fit into that size and it was the only size left anyway. I won't mind, though, if they send something a little bigger.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday! The design is gorgeous Jamie!
Threadless has changed the style of their women's T's however so I'm not crazy about the fit at the moment, though I'm hoping a round of washing will fix that. At any rate, I'm still happy to have this shirt in my collection!!!
I've been hearing that. One of my friends is a skinny guy who usually fits better into a ladies' medium rather than a guy's small, but he said something is up with the collar on his Threadless shirt. Maybe they'll shrink?

dwmckim

Reaction score
...or he can just wear a custom-made "Kermit collar" over it to (a) hide the imperfection and (b) make it even MORE Muppety.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay, mine is for certain coming by Thursday. Hopefully the building manager signs for the UPS. :eek:

Pork

Reaction score
Sigh, I probably won't get mine for weeks. Being in another country and all. Ah well, it will be well worth the wait!
I bought one for my Dad too, so it'll be a fun suprise for him :big_grin:

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
I happened to look on the link today and they had 5 smalls, a few extra larges, and one large! I was so happy! My large is on the way!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I happened to look on the link today and they had 5 smalls, a few extra larges, and one large! I was so happy! My large is on the way!!!
Oooh! I guess there were some exchanges because i don't think this was a reprint.