College Students

electricmayhem

Reaction score
While we were waiting around for the cake tonight, we decided we needed a college students thread so here it is!

daniel0son

Reaction score
Yeah, one of the first to post.

I am a sophomore at Ball State university in Muncie, Indiana.

However, I am originally from Evansville.

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
Sophomore almost Junior at University of California, Santa Cruz (Go Banana Slugs!), where we have a course on the muppets.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I am soooo jelous as I sit here doing my ultra boring homework!! What is your course on the muppets about?
That's just like the english class I'm in, it's called freshman compostion and each section of it has a different topic that they concentrate on. I find it very hard to concentrate on my topic 'race and politics' when I hear that another of the classes is reading Harry Potter'!! I now find it hard to concentrate on all my classes when I hear other schools have Muppet classes!!

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Freshman at Brock University. The jock school. Also, one of the more popular phrases here in Ontario when referring to Brock is "if you can walk and talk you can go to Brock". -_- (Le Sigh)

But duuuuuuuuuuuude! Are you serious? An entire course dedicated to the Muppets? How is your school so awesome that it has a course on the Muppets!? ARGH!!! That's so not fair!

^_^ Debo

radionate

Reaction score
Weird. I'm from Waukesha Wisconsin (where Electricmayhem has family ties). My parents live in Jasper Indiana, which isn't far from where DanielOson is from.

Guess its not that odd. Anyway. I'm fresh out of college, and still live in my college town. Does that allow me entry to the thread?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Welp, I've been outta college for a year and 2 months, and I still live in my college town, too! lol

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I shall hopefully be entering college next September...hopefully.

*Fingers perpetually crossed* (yeah, it makes writing and eating hard, but what can I say, I'm a sucker for colloquial superstition. :smile:)

-Matt