Amazing deal for Wizard World Dr teeth on eBay

TheGarnisher

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330613547726#ht_500wt_1202

Okay, this is it... those palisades completists out there... does not having a WW Dr Teeth gnaw at your soul? Does the Electric Mayhem haunt your dreams at night?! Then don't miss the BEST chance you're ever going to get to own this super rare figure.

I'm listing the good doctor starting at a ridiculous 5 bucks! That's right, 5 smackeroos!

And the best part? NO RESERVE!!!!

and the even better best part? FREE SHIPPING!!! (fine print... USPS priority mail US domestic only, Intl customers are welcome but must pay actual shipping cost)

And the even better better best part? As part of a special deal, outside of ebay but exclusively available to muppet central members... If the bidding reaches $225.00 or over I will also throw in the very rare Wizard World giveaway Kermit in lunchbox, ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! This is the one without a tux that was given at Wizard World East 2002 at an industry-only party. These have only been available in the secondary market, and none others are available on ebay at the moment.

On previous auctions for this figure, I had a reserve in the upper 200 dollar range and the figure always ended up closing for around $185. Therefore, if one of you fast types out there wants to beat everyone to the punch and buy the figure outright, then I have set a buy it now at $185.00... this option will of course be gone as soon as someone makes an opening bid. (UPDATE... opening bid received... buy it now no longer available)

As of this writing, this is the only WW Dr teeth on offer (which of course may change) but I guarantee you will never see this listed without either 1) a a really high opening price, or 2) a reserve or buy it now in the $200+ range. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer. So good luck to all you muppet fans/palisades junkies.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330613547726#ht_500wt_1202

TheGarnisher

Reaction score
Only about 1 day left to bid!

The figure is languishing at a very low price considering the rarity of this figure. You will be kicking yourself if you let someone walk away with this figure at its current bid.

The person winning right now is basically getting free money.

Remember free shipping and if the bidding gets over 225, you'll win another rare figure (WW kermit in lunchbox) easily worth 75 - 100 dollars.