College Students

AmyK2402

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just registered earlier today too, and I'm a sophmore in college. Just wanted to say hi. :smile:

SammieRose

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
I have a good friend at Truman State who's a freshman right now!! That's weird! And where does your cousin live here?
I have no idea what dorm she's in or anything, but her name is Jessica Wallace, if that rings any bells.....

Does your friend like Truman? Being in Michigan, it's been a little tough finding enough time to go tour the campus... :smile:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by SammieRose
I have no idea what dorm she's in or anything, but her name is Jessica Wallace, if that rings any bells.....

Does your friend like Truman? Being in Michigan, it's been a little tough finding enough time to go tour the campus... :smile:
Hmm, doesn't ring any bells. But then again, I haven't met very many new people so I'm not surprised:smile:

As for Truman, my friend really likes it there. At first he hated it and was telling us that he was going to transfer back up here but within a week he was singing its praises.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Originally posted by UncleDeadly
Sophomore almost Junior at University of California, Santa Cruz (Go Banana Slugs!), where we have a course on the muppets.
Santa Cruz? Whoa! That's my area! :big_grin: I used to go to Cabrillo, but I moved to Sunnyvale last September to go to DeAnza College in Cupertino, so I could participate in the animation program. That's the kind of program which UCSC needs if it wants to attract students like me.

UncleDeadly, if, on any given weekend, you happen to spot someone with long black hair roaming up and down Pacific Avenue with a sketchbook, it's probably me. :big_grin:

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you Boober. And wow, DeAnza, I grew up not to far from Sunnyvale, small town caled San Carlos, if you've heard of it.:big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
I'm a freshman at the University of Evansville in Indiana! My major is German. I'm kinda undecided, my minor now is Education, but I want to get out of that. I am not mean enough to be a high school teacher. My mom thinks I should stay in it. I would like to do a major in English Lit, or maybe a minor in Mass Com.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I have a question--do I count as a "college student" if I'm a grad student, or is this an undergrads-only thread?

:smile:

P.S. Does it help if I'm still hip and with-it? Cause I can try...

jediX

Reaction score
I'm a freshman DMS (Digital media studies) major @ the University of Denver.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Whoa--so if we were at the same university, I could be your instructor for freshman comp. or something like that.

:crazy:

Crazy, man, crazy...

jediX

Reaction score
Freaky. The student has now become the master....:wink: