College Students

jediX

Reaction score
[Yoda] Always two there are... no more... no less. A master and an apprentice.

[Mace Windu] But which one was destroyed, the master or the apprentice?

[Twilight Zone Theme]

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Camera cuts to Palpatine, vaguely smirking...

This may be a little off-topic, but I really like the outtake on the dvd where Yoda flubs that line and asks for another take. Classic.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Yoda asks for another retake? which dvd was this?

oh by the way I am a freshman at Toccoa Falls College..and since I am a freshman I haven't really declared my major...but as of right now I am interested in music ed with instrumental in mind(play the oboe)..even though when I get out of college i will most likely travel with a puppet team and have the music degree to fall back on but I am not all that sure...at least I have broken what I like into two paths to follow instead of twenty...and pretty sure either way i will still be doing one or the other.

-Sandee :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
On the Phantom Menace, there's a hidden outtakes reel that includes Yoda messing up and asking for another take. It's pretty amusing...

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I've posted a survey for college students here on this board. I need answers by Monday, 11/24.

Whatever

Reaction score
daniel0son said:
Yeah, one of the first to post.

I am a sophomore at Ball State university in Muncie, Indiana.

However, I am originally from Evansville.
I'm going to college in Evansville.

radionate

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I'm going to college in Evansville.
I just moved to Jasper Indiana (about an hour from Evansville) for a few months. I didn't realize there were any Muppet folks from any of the forums around the area.

Whatever

Reaction score
radionate said:
I just moved to Jasper Indiana (about an hour from Evansville) for a few months. I didn't realize there were any Muppet folks from any of the forums around the area.
Yes there are! Well, me anyway. Welcome to Indiana!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
SammieRose said:
Sweet! My cousin is also a Freshman there.... I'm *going* to be a Freshman at Truman State University this fall, if that counts for anything....
Of course that counts for something! I almost wound up at Truman but settled for Park University, which was way closer to my home.

I have a BA in English with an emphasis on writing and I'm in the graduate program so I can teach Secondary or early college English. School is the big reason I haven't been around the forums lately...busy, busy, busy!

Edit: Okay, I just realized that most of these posts are months and months old. I now feel like a class-A moe-ron.