Chris Langham

goshposh

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Oh no:eek: How could this be true?:cry:
May God be able to have mercy on Mr.Langham through repentance for his sins in the name of His Son Jesus Christ.
can we please leave religion off the boards as it may cause offense to others. thank you

Beauregard

Reaction score
Was Aladdin the one with the Priest's knee? Or was that Little Mermaid?

Uncle Deadley

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
The Priest's Knee was The Little Mermaid.

A good explanation of what happened to Aladdin is explained here:

Actually, what I was referring to was when an Arab-American group complained about the line "where they cut off your ear if they don't like your face" in the opening song. For the home video release Disney changed the line to "where it's flat and immense and the heat is intense". Disney claimed that the late Howard Ashman anticipated controversy and wrote an alternate line for that purpose, but if you listen to the whole song you find that it messes up the rhyme scheme. If you have the original release of the soundtrack album you can hear the original version of the song. I don't know if the original track was restored for the dvd release.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Getting back to the topic does anyone have any update on how the story is turning out? If Mr.Langham is truly innocent I hope he can prove it conclusively.
In any case I have occasionally remembered to keep him in my prayers and I know he is in God's hands. The best possible care he can have in this particular circumstance. :smile:

Mr Humbug

Reaction score
Facinating profile of Langham in last Sunday's issue of The Guardian's G2 supplement. Obviously, discression is advised as the article does cover his court case.

LINK