Eric Jacobson interview

BornToWemble

Reaction score
Hahhaa this is great, for some reason though I think he may have responded to some of those questions as Grover in a totally weird way.

kessto

Reaction score
The fact is the questions were so idiotic the he didnt respond as Grover (he wasnt about to compromise the integrity of the character.

BornToWemble

Reaction score
The fact is the questions were so idiotic the he didnt respond as Grover (he wasnt about to compromise the integrity of the character.
....Where the **** are you coming from? I'm not saying the questions aren't idiotic. I'm saying Frank Oz would have probably said something silly but not really addressing it with Grover, sort of how they sometimes do on talk shows. Sheesh.

kessto

Reaction score
Dont worry I didnt mean it to come off like a jerk, I wasnt trying to be rude sorry, I should have phrased it diefferently. I see what you mean about how Frank Oz would have done it, that makes sense. I was just annoyed with awkward questions towards the end of the interview

Drtooth

Reaction score

I give Eric a LOT of credit. He really did show a lot of class with this interview. Me? i'd be too tempted to spend it going on a whole thing IN character about how much of a Jackwagon that Ben Shapiro schmuck is.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Wow. I didn't know Eric Jacobson is married to a member of the crew. Otherwise, I don't think I learned anything new (that matters) from that interview.

Walter

Reaction score
I think it was awesome that Eric didn't respond to the questions at the end.. It gives the characters so much consistency in terms of personality. For example, on a recent appearance on E news, Elmo was told by online voters that he should recieve a reality show. Elmo resonded by saying WHAT! Elmo would never do any of that!! It just made me think, "Do Elmo's parents let him watch Jersey Shore?" Of course it was still handled well, All the puppeteers were great, but you know.. it still felt weird kinda.

As for Mrs.Piggy on talkshows well, Eric does address the dumber questions. and Piggy always puts the interviewer in their place!

Talk Show Host: I noticed you wear your ring on top of your glove, why is that?
Piggy: What a stupid question! If I wore it underneath you couldn't be able to see it!:mad:

LOL

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
As terribly conducted as this interview is, this is a really quite lovely response from Eric:

I guess I should ask Grover at least one question. Do you need to conjure him up or something?

No, he’s right here. He’s always with me.