THE MUPPETS Official Website Goes Live!

Walter

Reaction score
From dictionary.refrence.com:

Main Entry: bazillion
Part of Speech: n
Definition: an infinite number or very large exaggerated number
Example: I have reminded him a bazillion times.
Etymology: blend of billion and gazillion
Usage: slang
lol...so I hope that they settle for something like a million.. because according to this, the goal is impossible X)

anyways, as for the incorrect meters, I believe that they are either unsycned or maybe they will add up all the meters when the promotion is over... Anybody notice that they replaced Kermit and Piggy's videos from the old site with new ones...originally, the profile clips were from the DO NOT TOUCH button..

beaker

Reaction score
Muppet Mindset is reporting a huge Muppet announcement Monday. Could be epic?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Fozzie and Animal's pages are now open, along with new character intro clips, including one of Scooter that appears when you first arrive at the site.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Fozzie and Animal's pages are now open, along with new character intro clips, including one of Scooter that appears when you first arrive at the site.
I caught that! Loved seeing Scooter pop up!

outerelf

Reaction score
I like the ability to be able to click on background items- I spent a few minutes searching the items out, and laughed at a couple of them. Especially the penguin one.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
anyone able to get the background music off the site? like as an MP3

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
Anyone else find it a little odd when you read the character profiles that the characters are "returning to the roles" they made famous in the previous films?

So, Kermit the Frog is an actor playing the role of Kermit the Frog? Does that imply the Muppet Movies are actually based on fictional/real characters that the Muppets have been portraying?

I get that it might just be a joke or a "clever" way of explaining the disappearance of the characters over the past years, or possibly an out if the new movie doesn't quite live up to expectations, but doesn't it seem weird to see Kermit the Frog (Kermit the Frog) in the profiles?

TSSD

Reaction score
Anyone else find it a little odd when you read the character profiles that the characters are "returning to the roles" they made famous in the previous films?

So, Kermit the Frog is an actor playing the role of Kermit the Frog? Does that imply the Muppet Movies are actually based on fictional/real characters that the Muppets have been portraying?

I get that it might just be a joke or a "clever" way of explaining the disappearance of the characters over the past years, or possibly an out if the new movie doesn't quite live up to expectations, but doesn't it seem weird to see Kermit the Frog (Kermit the Frog) in the profiles?
I think it's always been said that they've just been playing roles in their other movies, what surprises me is that they're saying that they were just acting during TMS too.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
well remember even as far back as The Muppet Movie...Kermit did imply they were acting in a film when robin asked if this was how the muppets really came together