Custom figures and dioramas

Dearth

Reaction score
Amazing work as always, Christian. That Walter looks perfect.

If you do start to sell figures, please let me know!
Alex

muppetperson

Reaction score
I have no plans for a Walter at the moment, but I'll probably make an 80's Robot since I have that similar-looking restaurant premium robot already on hand.

Alex
What restaurant premium is that? Can you post a pic?

Dearth

Reaction score
Originally posted back on p. 23 of this thread:

Just needs a coat of paint, eh?

Alex

muppetperson

Reaction score
Originally posted back on p. 23 of this thread:

Just needs a coat of paint, eh?

Alex
This is much better than buying an expensive Omnibot 2000.So is this a Star wars premium?Do you know what restaurant had them?

Dearth

Reaction score
Nope, it wasn't a Star Wars item. I don't know much about it really. My parents have a couple of plastic bins of restaurant premiums in their junk room. Some of the toys in there date to when my college-age niece and nephews were kids, and some are from meals they bought for my kids in the last dozen years, and for my great-nephew in the last three years.

As for what restaurant, again I am not sure. They usually stick with McDonald's, sometimes they go to Burger King. I wouldn't rule out Jack's or Wendy's either.

I saw this robot years ago and rescued it as a possible Star Tours/Star Wars custom junkbot, off in the background of a diorama. I never got around to doing anything with it. I just happened to be reorganizing my Star Tours collection earlier this year shortly after watching the Muppets trailers, and a light bulb went off.

Alex

rowlfy662

Reaction score
wow that fozzie backdrop is great at first i did not know it was painted that is talent awsome:smile: