Muppet Fans: What do you want for Christmas?

LadyCinnamon

Reaction score
Hi, Muppet Central,

I'm new and may not get in here very often, but am glad to connect with the Muppet crowd.

What I really want for Christmas is the Muppet Show Seasons 4 and 5. I have the first three complete seasons, and am waiting for word on the next two.

LadyCinnamon

Edradour

Reaction score
I own 3 Whatnots...one of each color. I would LOVE to have a 4th option. (If I can be greedy, a 5th & 6th too!)

Yellow would be great, or maybe a furry whatnot to make generic monsters. I have to say, I'm disappointed in the currently available "monster" options for hair & clothing.

BoomerangFish

Reaction score
I'd love to replace my MR Kermit puppet... or the Mega Muppets Animal figure :wink:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I'd like a Henson's Place DVD. I found out about it here, and that would be great. The Beaker Ornament would be nice too.

beaker

Reaction score
Muppet Star Wars Action Figures^_^

Muppetfan2011

Reaction score
I would love to add onto my muppet dvd collection i already bought The Muppet Movie and Muppets from space i also have a few of the Time/Life dvd's of the muppet show but would rather have Seasons 1-4

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------------------
Agh...what I most want I cannot have, as he doesn't actually exist... :news:

BUT. I'll settle temporarily for seasons 4 & 5 and some new toys, depending on what gets released! :smile:

----------------------------

Nick22

Reaction score
I want The Muppet Show season 2 and 3 on DVD. And probably some more Palisades figures.

muppfozz

Reaction score
I want anything Muppet. I already got the Hallmark Christmas ornament for myself and wish there was a re- release of the Muppet Babies on DVD and how about a Muppet print shop and more Muppet video games . I can't seem to get my sister's kids hooked on the Muppets so they are missing out on the wonderful Muppet world . I would get them Muppet items but they would only end up in their yard sale next year. So, So sad...

Da Dogster

Reaction score
here's one, I want to see The Muppet Show Season 4 released for christmas.
I already have the others and I had been waiting for a long time for season 4.