New D23 event showcasing Muppet merchandise

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've found that there's supposed to be an event on November 17 which is only available to D23 members, showcasing some Muppet merchandise, including new t-shirts, limited artwork, skate decks, and Vinylmation. Info here: http://d23.disney.go.com/events/2011/10/24/d23s-muppet-acular-mayhem-at-d-street/

It makes me wonder if the mention of Vinylmation means there'll be a third series of Muppet vinylmation, or if it's just existing Muppet vinylmation on display/ for sale. Those t-shirts pictured look cool as well.

Jasonzilla

Reaction score
I hope those shirts become available soon. I'd definitely get the Beaker and Kermit ones!

dwmckim

Reaction score
I've found that there's supposed to be an event on November 17 which is only available to D23 members, showcasing some Muppet merchandise, including new t-shirts, limited artwork, skate decks, and Vinylmation.
I wish this also said "and more"...and that the "more" included TMS s4 dvds.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wish this also said "and more"...and that the "more" included TMS s4 dvds.
I hope there'll be some surprises beyond what's been announced. Of course I'm not a member and don't have the money or time to travel to the event anyway. I wonder if anybody here (or at Tough Pigs) will be attending.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
wow this is quite cool good to see there getting the merch coming and hopefully they will be showing and a wonder there talk about the vinylmations there is there selling a walter for limited time

Drtooth

Reaction score
To clarify... this looks like it's a special event for a line of clothing and it appears (unless I read it wrong) to be theme park exclusives.

Hopefully there will be other Muppet things popping up from now until the movie, but it doesn't sound like anything that will be announced there.