No Muppet posters in Theater

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I went to the movies today to see Puss in Boots cause it looked like a good kid film i walk into the theater hopeing to see muppet standee and a poster in the coming soon thing but no didn't happen and before the movie no muppet trailer but i did find a discription in a thing called movie facts with a list of movies from october to decmember and muppets is in it so it was a loss

Jasonzilla

Reaction score
Yeah, none of the theaters in my town have any Muppet stuff either. The only time I've seen any of the trailers before a film was when we saw Lion King 3D. I really wish there was at least SOME promotion going on over here! :grr:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i know but its a kids movie and the movie opens in like 20 days or so

JJandJanice

Reaction score
It seems like they are really going the way of "Internet buzz" which is cool and all, but there really should be more outside of that, I can't turn on the TV without seeing a promo for that god awful looking Adam Sandler movie.

Sort of off topic here, but I did cash in some "Disney Movie Rewards" points for the Muppets official poster. I'm really looking forward to getting it.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I have seen a "standee" in the theaters, and I can't quite remember if they had a poster

Drtooth

Reaction score
It seems like they are really going the way of "Internet buzz" which is cool and all, but there really should be more outside of that, I can't turn on the TV without seeing a promo for that god awful looking Adam Sandler movie.
And that movie came in a distant second the weekend it was out! :smile:

I saw posters depending on what theater I went to. 2 had it... the one I frequent more often doesn't, but it rarely has posters of upcoming movies displayed, but rather a lot of older movie posters... some cases really old (It has a Sword in the Stone/Winnie the Pooh one proudly displayed)... didn't see the standee. I was assaulted in one theater by LCD billboards of a certain Penguin movie, but did manage to see a Muppet poster or two).

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
There will be a standee there when I see the Muppets on Thursday (Nov. 17)

mrsieve

Reaction score
My local theatre had a poster, the standee and clingies on the one of the entrances.