Your Thoughts: Muppets on WWE Raw SuperShow October 31

JJandJanice

Reaction score
It was actually from the movie, a "sneak peek" actually. Poogy was interacting with Piggy, I don't remember it word for word though (don't really want to right now since I plan on seeing the movie, :smile:). But Poogy said to Piggy "You've been replaced," and a chop to Poogy.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I think piggyinmanhatte posted the show, so you should see the clip there, better do it quick, it'll probably get taken down soon.

Luke

Reaction score
Looks like they managed to get Dave in the end, very pleased about that :crazy:

I thought it was done very well - in no way was the brand cheapened in any way - both maintained their integrity and they got a lot more screen time than usual guest stars. In fact you can tell a huge amount of writing and effort went into it.

But the bottom line is this ... the movie cost so much to make. Kids dont really know the Muppets that well. Disney need to get a huge family audience in the theaters ... ie. they need the adults to want to take the kids to get the kids into it. WWE Raw is one of the biggest shows on TV with the biggest audience. Whether you liked the appearance or not, what it gave Disney was butts on seats in the theaters so that they have the audience and profits to make more of the Muppets own shows and movies you DO like.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If any of the full-body monsters did appear (and I know they didn't), I doubt they would have wrestled. I'm sure most of the full-body monster costumes are very fragile (especially in the heads). The Mutations are the only ones I could see wrestling without causing much damage to the suits. And they'd probably have to get professional wrestlers to perform the characters if they did wrestle.

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Upon watching the clip a second time, I get the feeling Kermit made the "mother" comment on purpose. :smile: Also, I love the clip from the film!

Frogster

Reaction score
Well that went EXACTLY how I'd predicted it would. I'm glad it's over though.