Muppet Movie Clip: "Walter's Great Idea"

beaker

Reaction score
Oh man, I love it. See, this is what bugs me about the trailers...none of the real movie shows through. The subtle oddball indie movie stuff.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Um so the oil guy is Edward G. Robinson? :wink:

But anyway, that was pretty cute actually.

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
You know what makes me think this will be good? I didn't even really think about Walter as a puppet.

beaker

Reaction score
You know what makes me think this will be good? I didn't even really think about Walter as a puppet.
I remember in 2002 on here, I joked how they should have an indie comedy or rom-com that just so happened to have Pepe in it or another Muppet. No weird angle, just treat him as an actual person

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I didn't even notice that until you said it...I didn't either.

I did in that other clip, because I found the voice/puppet jarring together, having not really seen him speak before. I like that they are showing not-too-spoilery parts...although I guess we now know who discovers Tex's plan (like we hadn't already guessed)

monkeyjb1988

Reaction score
That scene gives me high hopes for the film. It got good by Walter's bad guy impersonation and just awesome by the end. Can't wait to see the film.