Looking for Palisades Uncle Deadly

Andibcool

Reaction score
Im looking for a normal uncle deadly MIB. Not the glow in the dark or the one ( steppin out ) with the clear ghost. If someone has a spare one feel free to contact me. If you have the normal and the steppin out Version u can offer the steppin out too but in general im looking only for the normal version.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly is actually one of the easier (as of now that is, maybe he'll go higher after the movie since he does seem to have a pretty good role in it) palisades Muppet figures to find.

Here's one on ebay for a fair price
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MUPPETS-MIS...504?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483e19bd10

But as I've mention in another, if you're interested in the Palisades Muppets figures, buy them while you can, there only going to go up in value.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Yeah i found that seller too, has all types of Uncle deadly but i does not ship to germany anymore because of a bad feedback from an other german buyer.
Some ppl dont want to do buisness i think.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Its nice that you want to help me but im more looking for MC people that might have a spare one.
I can find uncle deadlys myself on ebay.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I actually do have a spare Uncle Deadly, however he is out of the package. So yeah ebay may be the best way for you to go