The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
and why do you have frosting in your room?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

nevermind i probably don't wanna know

Sarah

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I have frosting in my room.

Two canisters in fact.

And a box of Cocoa Puffs (which I like to put in the frosting).

And a 12-pack of Meijer brand pop.

Woah. That's a lot of sugar! (no wonder I'm up at 2 in the morning)

:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm single and I love it! I'm just one of those people who don't like to be tied down. (Shut up, Nate) I focus on my artwork and friends. And it's my ex's birthday - who is still my best friend!

The trick to finding love is to put yourself out there with a lot of genuine positive energy, live your life and people will respond. Over eager and unhappy people can be unappealing. Confidence is key. Love is not a band-aid for unhappiness. It's a welcome addition to an already thriving life. Two neuroses that fit in a special way that only they can understand. Just my 2 cents.

Anyway, why are we required to have a date on Valentine's Day? I tend to send out cards to and focus on the special people in my life that I care about. The people who will be there for me ten years from now. Nothing beats that. And when you look at it that way - Valentine's Day totally rocks!:stick_out_tongue:

(And it's an excuse to make another menu. Hey, I'd celebrate Happy Tuesday if I could!)

camilla

Reaction score
Frogboy. I love your valentines menu.! I've not seen many of thm as I've been in linx fo the past month. Looking forward to the happy Pancake day. Can we have a swedish chef tossing pancakes hen!!

Camilla

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Looks like a kinky bed to me...
This would be the one you're willing to share for "a small fee", right? :stick_out_tongue: