TV Alert: Jason Segel on The Tonight Show November 8

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tuesday night don't miss Jason Segel on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on NBC.

After you watch the show, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I just watched Jason on The Tonight Show.

Okay--I'm officially going to send Jason Segel's Mom a thank-you card. Do you think Disney would forward it to her?

BTW--I spent last evening watching The Muppet Movie with my daughter, who had never seen the entire thing, uninterrupted, start-to-finish. We laughed at all the good parts--that is to say--throughout....

Frogster

Reaction score
I really hope I get to meet Jason Segel sometime in this life so I can thank him for everything he's done for the Muppets. What a kind person with such a heart.

frog75

Reaction score
He said something important: we really needed the Muppets back in our lives, now the new generation can fall in love with them. Really awesome guy.
I really hope Disney keep the Muppets franchise alive this time. :smile:

Alvin

Reaction score
He said it ALL!! Now I don't feel so bad playing with puppets!! LOL! My wife thinks I am crazy half the time...and she's like you are doing what??!! I get really weird with mine...Wish I could meet Jason Segel and give him a big high-five!

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I had read for years about how much of a Muppet fan Jason was but it was great to actually hear from him about his admiration and be able to express why the Muppets are so important to all of us and pop culture in general.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Totally have a major crush on Jason Segel because of interviews like these- tall, handsome, and unbelievably adorable!!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
BTW--I spent last evening watching The Muppet Movie with my daughter, who had never seen the entire thing, uninterrupted, start-to-finish. We laughed at all the good parts--that is to say--throughout....
That's great, good for you! I mean it will be great if this new movie introduces kids to the Muppets, but ideally I hope it could also lead to more exposure of the original movies.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I should probably tell you that I've already indoctrinated the little bunchkins into the Christmas movies--all of them. They know chapter and verse of MCC, IAVMMC and MFC because I haul them out EVERY YEAR and make them watch with me (or at least near me--LOL!) And they know all the songs on the Green Album. And we all enjoy the insanity of Muppet Fairy Tale Theater.
(And once in a while, they will read an eensy little bit from one of my fics, but not very often. I insist that they know Jim's stories--I don't insist they know mine.)
We're getting ready to pop in The Muppets Take Manhattan! I just adore weddings!