Kermit Adidas Shoes coming in November

Nick22

Reaction score
These shoes are absolute love. My mom said that they could be a possible birthday present. :smile: I honestly don't care if they get banged up. Shoes are for WEARING. I'll wear them until I can't wear 'em no more. Of course, I'll make sure I get at least 32443982032872684 pictures of myself wearing before they get all gross. :laugh: And even after they get banged up, I plan on keeping them forever.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
So, I missed where we can purchase these....hate that price, but they are awesome shoes, and the box is even more awesome!!

Barber

Reaction score
I'm so shocked that people consider these shoes expensive!!!! They're like half the price of regular shoes. I think the cheapest sneakers I've bought (since I've been working and buying them myself) were around $150.

As for the look of the shoes, I really like them minus the collar--without which they wouldn't be very Kermit. I prefer the Animal shoes. I'm tempted to get them. Though I'm not crazy about the picture on the tongue, lol. I love the orange fur lining and the studs.

Maybe shoes are more expensive in Canada, mind you. I know I go nuts whenever I shop south of the border because things SEEM cheaper in the US.