TV Alert: Muppets on Dancing with the Stars November 15

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
LOVE it!!! Perfect performance - I loved the Muppet arches and I love that there were so many of them there, that was awesome. And I can't get enough of Life's a Happy Song!! Very nice!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Wow. Wow. Wow. Of all the appearances they've been making over the last month... this is the best. What a great performance. What a great song. What a great world.

I love you, Muppets.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I feel they should have included Sweetums and the Mutations dancing with all those extras. And any full-body monster we're not aware of being in the movie. Somehow I think Thog would be too big and fragile to do that kind of dancing.

It's a shame that none of the characters originated by Jerry Nelson (well, besides Statler) are in this. They could have at least put Floyd or Robin in the archs.

But it was a really great performance.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Do those dancers know how lucky they are to be performing with the Muppets? That performance was fantastic! Now I can't get the tune out of my head! I want to see the movie so bad now! I loved every minute of it from the bit with Gonzo in the beginning to the end with Statler and Waldorf. Long live the Muppets!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the entire Muppet segment from "Dancing with the Stars"...

Walter

Reaction score
The song pretty much sums up my feelings about this..
Everything is perfect, its falling into place, I can't seem to wipe this smile off my face!!

Randall Flagg

Reaction score
Did anyone else think it should have been Rowlf playing the piano instead of Kermit?

But overall, it wasn't bad.
I just found out that I'll be able to see the movie for free, so I'll probably check it out.

Walter

Reaction score
Did anyone else think it should have been Rowlf playing the piano instead of Kermit?

But overall, it wasn't bad.
I just found out that I'll be able to see the movie for free, so I'll probably check it out.
congradulations!:smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
this appearance was wonderful- Truly classic Muppety goodness!!

I'm so excited for this movie- I have a feeling that I'll need to bring Kleenix because I'll be crying with joy when seeing this movie