Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, here are some Bear songs I'm looking for.
What's That Smell?
Shape of a Bear
When You Make Yourself a Friend
Everybody in the Tub
Quiet Time
Smellorama -
Picture This -
Surprise!

Hope to get these soon, thanks.

Puckrox

Reaction score
this is on the way now.
I just got it and am now listening to it and crying like a baby. I've had this song stuck in my head for the last fifteen years of my life. Thank you for reuniting me with this song. :crazy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
BobThePizzaBoy, check your inbox.

anytimepally, I tried sending you the link for the Christmas song, but it bounced with a Mailer Demon Delivery Failure response, so I'd recommend you contact KermiClown to get it instead.

Hope this helps. :big_grin:

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Whoops I meant to ask in this thread - Any one have a MP# of Life's A Happy song from last nights Dancing with the Stars?

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I want to make my Aunt a CD to celebrate the new Muppet movie and we'll play it on the way to the theater. She loves rock and I was wondering if anyone had Animal singing Wild Thing, and the Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody and anything else rather 'rock-ish' that the Muppets have covered.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I want to make my Aunt a CD to celebrate the new Muppet movie and we'll play it on the way to the theater. She loves rock and I was wondering if anyone had Animal singing Wild Thing, and the Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody and anything else rather 'rock-ish' that the Muppets have covered.

These will be sent along with a link for my EM album, LMK if there's anything else you may want. :big_grin: