Muppet Night in Chicago

Sam O'Rama

Reaction score
Hi all. New poster, long time Muppet fan. In honor of the movie I'm hosting a Muppet night in Chicago at a local bar I DJ at (Club Foot!). I usually sneak in a Muppet tune here and there, but I'm going hog wild 11/21 with nothing but Muppet (and related!) songs and video all night as well as Muppet treats and prizes. The fun starts at 1opm, 21 and up with cheap drinks! Come say Hi!

Sam O'Rama

Reaction score
Hi again, just updating with some more info! I'll be wearing the Piggy pin that's my avatar, so if you come please introduce yourself! I'll be in the DJ booth most of the night but I'd love to meet some local fans.

*** NOTE EARLIER START TIME!!!***

Join us for a Muppetational celebration days before the new Muppet film debuts in a theatre near you! I'll be playing Muppet (and Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock & Jim Henson related type) music and video all night long.

Come play Muppet Monopoly or the kind of not very fun "The Muppet Show Game" for a chance to win Muppet Yahtzee! There will also be a copy of the soundtrack CD from the new movie up for grabs.

Muppet drink specials include $2 PBRs (The Electric Mayhem's beer of choice) and $2.50 Muppet cocktail specials! (Yes, this an adult Muppet 21 & up event).
Club Foot

1824 W Augusta
Chicago, IL
(Facebook invite)

Puckrox

Reaction score
Oh my god, cheap drinks and Muppet music? If I lived in Chicago I'd be there in a flash. I hope you have a successful Muppet night!

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
That sounds like so much fun! I wish I could go! Hope you have a great time!
:big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:

Sam O'Rama

Reaction score
Thanks! Muppet Monday tonight and I just found out there's a midnight show in the city! A very Muppetational day for me!