I just had a Sesame Street moment

10Cakes

Reaction score
So I was just watching yesterday's episode of Doug from Nickelodeon, and it was the episode where Doug has to watch Roger's cat. So I'm watching it, and then the episode title popped up. It said "Fat Cat"! Are any of you thinking what I'm thinking?

10Cakes

Reaction score
Actually I was thinking of the old Fat Cat Sat song with Bip Bippodata. It was on the Getting Ready to Read video. I don't think I remember that Monsterpiece sketch

10Cakes

Reaction score
I just remembered a few weeks ago, I was watching something on TiVo, and when it ended, the news was on. As soon as I pressed stop, the lady was talking about a picture of a dog that was on the screen. The first thing I heard her say was "And he is cute too" I thought "Holy cow! That's what Super Grover always said!" Pretty weird, huh?

12Medbe

Reaction score
I had a Sesame Street moment at my job, Five Guys. I was reading off of one of the meal tickets, I was asked how many fries we needed to get ready, It was a nutty day, and since the staff was being off the wall comical, I blurted out "Tennnnnnnn Large Frieeeeesssss", Well the employee I said it to, got the reference on the spot! He then said "Ten?....Ten? Shall we sing the song of ten? How many is Ten?!"

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The song "Swing Up High" was on MC Radio earlier this evening & it brought back memories of when the clip was on SS when I was a little girl.
I used to sing that song when I was on the park swings as a little kid and one day I realized the girl next to me was also singing the song, lol.

10Cakes

Reaction score
I had a Sesame Street moment at my job, Five Guys. I was reading off of one of the meal tickets, I was asked how many fries we needed to get ready, It was a nutty day, and since the staff was being off the wall comical, I blurted out "Tennnnnnnn Large Frieeeeesssss", Well the employee I said it to, got the reference on the spot! He then said "Ten?....Ten? Shall we sing the song of ten? How many is Ten?!"
Aw man I loved the baker! I remember him even though I was little when they stopped airing those films. I still imitate him occasionally, but I don't go down any stairs. Usually I'll just stand in my kitchen carrying empty pie tins or pizza boxes, and I'll say whatever I have, and I'll fall sending those things flying. :smile: Those baker films were classic.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Actually I was thinking of the old Fat Cat Sat song with Bip Bippodata. It was on the Getting Ready to Read video. I don't think I remember that Monsterpiece sketch
I love that song. Someone sped it up so it's like a little close to a minute & ten seconds long, and another person slowed it down so much that it takes at least 3 minutes to get through the whole sketch.