TV Alert: Miss Piggy on Chelsea Lately November 21

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The appearances keep on comin'... Watch everyone's favorite porcine diva Miss Piggy on the Chelsea Lately show on E!

After you see the appearance, post here and let us know your thoughts.

edwardsinclair

Reaction score
So I'm guessing either no one watched this, or felt the same way I did after seeing this interview. Chelsea is doing her typical inappropriate routine - and Piggy handled it awesomely - but it left me speechless. Hadn't heard that kind of explicit language toward the Pig before. I'm sure there were clearances made on the questioning, but something made me feel that Eric was a bit caught off guard...

Puckrox

Reaction score
I've always hated Chelsea. She's rude, she's purposefully inappropriate to make her guests uncomfortable, and so on. I think Eric handled this interview very well. Piggy avoided the distasteful questions, and also rivaled Chelsea's sass pretty nicely. However, I would agree that Eric was probably caught off guard, so I doubt we'll be seeing the Muppets on Chelsea Lately again (which is a relief).

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Piggy was so clever, sophisticated and classy- she completely put Chelsea in her place as the ignorant crude person she is

I loved it when Chelsea said, "you are a pig aren't you?" and Piggy responded, "how perceptive! Oh my goodness! They told me you weren't smart" Awesome

Also loved the reference to her platinum belt- classic Piggy material

Eric did a fantastic job- he is really starting to get into the grove with these interviews and bringing piggy back to her clever and hilarious self- love it!