Tonight's the Night!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Tonight's the night! This will be my first time ever seeing a Muppets movie on the big screen! This will be a night to remember for all Muppet fans going to midnight screenings. I absolutely cannot wait for this experience! I may explode from all this Muppet Domination!

What do you think about tonight? Post your thoughts here and after the showing, talk about what your experience was like. Did you meet another MC Forums member? Did you make a new friend? Was it the greatest movie experience you've ever had? Just post here and let the rest of us know!

It's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights,it's time to see the Muppets.... in 14 hours, 6 minutes, and 10 seconds. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
OOhh...I'm excited for you!!:excited: I haven't met any MCers yet. But you'll have to let us know how the movie was! I'm going tomorrow morning to see it.
YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!:smile:

Reaction score
I have never been so excited for a movie in all of my life, and I am so excited for each and every one of us! I just might cry. I feel like this wait has been a lifetime. I'm so absurdly happy to see my role models in the spotlight again, they deserve it. We're all gonna be muppets tonightt.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Muppets is pretty much all I can think about. It's been twelve years since I saw a Muppet movie in theaters (I was only nine back then)! All my friends have been all "You excited?" today, and I just grin like crazy. I really hope I get to see it tonight, or, if not, tomorrow at the earliest!

Reaction score
Muppets is pretty much all I can think about. It's been twelve years since I saw a Muppet movie in theaters (I was only nine back then)! All my friends have been all "You excited?" today, and I just grin like crazy. I really hope I get to see it tonight, or, if not, tomorrow at the earliest!
That's awesome. I was about that age when I saw my first in theaters as well. I hope you are able to see it tonight too.

robodog

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'll have to wait for DVD or Pay Per View. I can't get out to theatres anymore. I tend to freak out in situations involving crowds. Even if I went I'd be too nervous to enjoy the film.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Can't wait to take my favorite Muppet Central member... my hubby Phillip! :smile:

Jealous of all you who get to see it at midnight. Gotta wait until the morning - don't know if I'll get to sleep I'm so excited!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Altough I have seen it, I am CRAZY EXCITED to see it again.
I have to memorize the lines, like I did with all the other ones.
WARNING: Don't keep going to see it too many times or you'll eventually get bored of it and you don't want to be tired of Muppets.