Tonight's the Night!

Reaction score
My ride fell through :frown: but I've been waiting for years, so what's one more night, right?

Puckrox

Reaction score
Ugh. I found out at 11pm that my roommate couldn't get me into it tonight, which then resulted in an hour of me trying not to breakdown in front of my co-director. It was such a long, sucky day and the thought of finally seeing The Muppets was the one thing that kept me going.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
5 more hours until I get to see it...I AM SO EXCITED

Puckrox

Reaction score
My game plan for the day: leave Ashland (ie. college town) in my friend's car, drive up to Portland (ie. hometown), have friend drop me off at closest movie theater, go watch The Muppets.

I'm still upset that my roommate didn't get me into a showing last night, but you know what? If I can't see The Muppets with fans such as all of you, or even me, than I would much rather see it for the first time on my own. I don't want to be asked every moment "who's that?" or "why's that funny?" and so on. So this will be my own experience, and I'll cherish it forever. Tomorrow I'll see it with my cousins, and that'll be cool, but today? Today is all about me and them.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Just saw it. Oh man... too many words to describe the emotions I'm feeling. And I'm seeing it again ten hours from now! YES!