It's Time To Dress Up Right

Reaction score
My ride fell through :'( so I have to wait for the morning, but I'm going to dress up anyways and watch the Muppet movies into the night!

Sam O'Rama

Reaction score
There was a man in full Miss Piggy drag at the midnight show! He looked magnifique. Someone had a Whatnot Muppet of himself and there were a good number of Beaker hats!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hi Cindy- Great thread idea

For the midnight screening last night I decided to go all "diva" and wear a new Miss Piggy shirt I got that shows her in her Paris finest with the phrase, "Paris, the only city pour moi!" I wore pearls and an awesome large pearl ring to replicate Piggy's BK, as well as small Kermit head earrings.

One guy at the screening actually had a "Kermit the GORF" shirt from Sesame Street- it was epic-definitely the best shirt I saw!

beaker

Reaction score
Today I just wore Frogboy's threadless shirt. I had to walk a few miles in the cold, so couldnt dress to crazy. Funny thing, as I was waiting for the trailers to come on I noticed this really cute college aged girl walk in...wearing the same jamie threadless shirt I was wearing! So of course I had to talk to her and mention my friend designed that shirt which she thought was cool(Her name was Robin, which was fitting) Talked to her a little bit after the movie, but she seemed kind of not interesting in chatting but it was kind of a cool coinkydink. I actually was hoping I woulda been able to find a date, or even a group of friends but eh.

Anyways, when I see it again soon I'll wear this outfit(you cant see it but Im wearing a bunsen and beaker, kermit and other muppety pins)

beaker

Reaction score
There was a man in full Miss Piggy drag at the midnight show! He looked magnifique. Someone had a Whatnot Muppet of himself and there were a good number of Beaker hats!
Dang! Nice. Do you live in a big metro area?

My ride fell through :'( so I have to wait for the morning, but I'm going to dress up anyways and watch the Muppet movies into the night!
Aww! Im sorry. My ride fell through, so I just decided to walk(bus wasnt running today) Thanksgiving and Christmas I usually have a family tradition of watching specials and stuff like Muppet Family Christmas, Muppets@Walt Disney World, Muppet Television(Jim Henson Hour), etc.

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I went wearing my Muppet's Beatles shirt (the one with Kermit, Fozzie, Animal, & Gonzo crossing the street like Abby Rd) and I took my Muppet Show sweatshirt just in case it got cold. :smile: