It's Time To Dress Up Right

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I went with a non-muppety muppet fan to the midnight-oh-one showing wearing my Kermit and Miss Piggy Disney Store t-shirt--the one with them leaning back to back (with my jeans), one Kermit sock, one Piggy sock, my Kermit watch, a choker string of HUGE pearls, my button with my MC name and avatar on it and a sign that said "Ask me about MuppetCentral.com" with Kermit's eyes looking over the top of the wording! Plus my facebook pic of me and Kermit made into a button, and the "Kermit of Arabia" picture of the Kermit and Piggy made into a button! (My friend is very understanding.) Plus my own version of BK. They gave us POSTERS!

I DID NOT find any other MCers there--Wah! But I MIGHT when I visit my family in Tennessee for Thanksgiving!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I did take a picture before I left tonight, but it's late, so I'll try to get it up tomorrow! :smile:

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I wore this when I saw the movie yesterday, you can't really tell b/c of the bad lighting, but my eyes match Fozzie's (I'm wearing light lavendar eye shadow and brown eye liner xD)

I'm going again on Saturday and have to upload a pic of that outfit full xD (hint: My saturday outfit will can be summed up with ROCK AND ROLL :halo: )

beaker

Reaction score

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I wore this when I saw the movie yesterday, you can't really tell b/c of the bad lighting, but my eyes match Fozzie's (I'm wearing light lavendar eye shadow and brown eye liner xD)

I'm going again on Saturday and have to upload a pic of that outfit full xD (hint: My saturday outfit will can be summed up with ROCK AND ROLL :halo: )
Hey, is that from Forever 21 too? :smile:

bluebomber95

Reaction score
For every weekday in November, I wore a Muppet shirt. I have 17 Muppet shirts. So, now at school, everyone knows that I'm a huge Muppet fan. Believe it or not, pretty much everyone was into it and would ask me what shirt I was wearing that day. On the final day I wore the Muppetational Mosaic.

Reaction score
Aww! Im sorry. My ride fell through, so I just decided to walk(bus wasnt running today) Thanksgiving and Christmas I usually have a family tradition of watching specials and stuff like Muppet Family Christmas, Muppets@Walt Disney World, Muppet Television(Jim Henson Hour), etc.
That's awesome! I probably would have walked too, but I live too far from any theaters :frown:but I ended up seeing it as early as possible yesterday! (Loving Badical Power by the way).

beaker

Reaction score
Yes it is :big_grin:

And so is part of my Saturday outfit :halo:
Very cool. My Beaker shirt is from Forever 21 too. The woman gave me an odd look when I said it wasnt a present for a girl since its definitely a smaller girl cut shirt and im a tall big guy.

beaker

Reaction score
That's awesome! I probably would have walked too, but I live too far from any theaters :frown:but I ended up seeing it as early as possible yesterday! (Loving Badical Power by the way).
Oh nice! Glad you got to see it. Dig the profile pic, I still have my Koozebane playset from Palisades. Well tomorrow evening Im gonna see it again with some friends in a bigger city at the black friday filled mall...so that'll be interesting. Gonna wear my more loud outfit.

And thanks! Im going to post the new episode this weekend, and am hard at work on episode three which will be up later in December and center on spoofing holiday mall retail culture.