Archaia Comics Labyrinth Tie-In to deal with how Jareth became Goblin King

Scooterforever

Reaction score
If this comic comes to pass, I hope they also delve into the pasts of other characters like Ludo, Hoggle, and Sir Didymus. I'd like to know how Didymus got the eyepatch.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
It sounds like an epic story. Imagine Sir Didymus battling hordes and hordes.

But I get the feeling he accidentally poked himself in the eye with his own sword. :stick_out_tongue:

Scooterforever

Reaction score
It sounds like an epic story. Imagine Sir Didymus battling hordes and hordes.

But I get the feeling he accidentally poked himself in the eye with his own sword. :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah, I guess that's more in keeping with his personality. Certainly, it would be interesting to see what roles Ludo, Hoggle, and Didymus played in the Goblin Kingdom before Sarah came along. Also, maybe it will explore something I've always wondered; were the other goblins in the Labyrinth once human?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Hard to tell. Jareth threatens it, but we never see any evidence humans turning into goblins ever happens. :smile:

Rachael

Reaction score
We have a new article on the project, which largely embellishes what we already know. The most intriguing new detail is that it says that the story will be 'tragic.'

Rachael

Reaction score
We have the first teaser image from the prequel, showing a teenaged (and brown-haired) Jareth-

The art is by Cory Godbey, the same artist who's doing the 'Hoggle and the Worm' short story for Free Comic Book Day.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I MUST get my hands on these ...

wait, now I'm repeating myself :big_grin: