UK TV - The Muppets on The X Factor

Luke

Reaction score

markit

Reaction score
This does sound interesting..I wonder if they'll be live in the studio or if it will be a video performance of some kind ? Everywhere I turn there seems to be some kind of Muppet activity going on, which is fantastic of course, but a little notice would be nice so I can stand a chance at getting tickets :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
I may be wrong, but i think it would have been pre-recorded "as live" earlier today. I think thats usually the case with x-factor guest artists.

Hotgolf

Reaction score
Not bad, but no Kermit yet, so I hope he joins them later on in the show.
Been a fan for years and have always criticised the new 'voices', but in all fairness they're still pretty good, I'm jus tover the moon to see them on UK TV again.......even if it is ITV.
Isn't it a first for the muppets?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
It was great to see fozzie stood full body on the stage and who knew he could play the cello! Animal was great on drums and six penguins 'chirping' the chorus. Miss piggy looked amazing after her entrance. Where was kermit though? The muppets perform on one of the uks biggest prime time shows and kermit doesn't come. I guess only Eric was sent to the uk. Ohh and statler and Waldorf took the place of the two male judges through the performance but didn't speak.

Nice to see in the uk but a little odd!!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Miss piggy will also be on the x-tra factor in the next 45mins!!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Miss piggy just did an interview in her dressing room. She looked amazing again. Was that the first time a movie clip has been shown on uk tv?

Great stuff!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hubba hubba! How awesome to see them over here already. I wonder if anyone else will make the most of the gang being in the UK! Eyes peeled for appearances!