Palisades Muppets Figures For Sale: Boxed and Loose

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

As I am trying to save up money for a trip to the US of A, I am unfortunately selling off what is left of my Palisades Muppet Collection (which was once on proud display for all to see!).

I have a few figures still boxed (moc), these are

• Superhero Scooter
  • Tuxedo Kermit
  • Vacation Fozzie (Red shirt)
  • Crash Helmet Gonzo
  • Samuel Arrow
  • Ice Penguins (Box is signed by one of the Palisades designers)
I know some people may not have heard of the Ice Penguin figure as I do not believe it was released pubically, here is a link to see it...http://www.amazon.com/Muppet-Show-Penguins-Palisades-Figure/dp/B004YN7WIC
I also have many loose figures, with all accessoires I believe (I can check this upon request). This includes Statler, Waldorf, Ghost of Sam, Holiday Rizzo, Koozebane Kermit, Floyd Pepper (blue shirt), Super Beaker and many more
If you are interested and would like to make an offer, or if you would like to know if I have a certain figure, please feel free to PM me
Please bear in mind that I live in the UK so this would affect delivery cost if posting outside of UK
Many thanks!

Heli88

Reaction score
I'm interested in some of the loose figures, if we can work out the shipping (I'm in the US). PM will be forthcoming.

Reaction score
Hey i may be interested in the Statler and Waldorf if you ship to the US. There are many others I'm lookin for if youd like to send me a full list of your loose figures.

Centipede

Reaction score
I'm looking to get the non-variant versions of Zoot and Janice. Do you happen to have them?