Muppets Christmas Gift Wrap at Primark UK

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Whats better than getting a great Muppet item on Christmas day?? Having it wrapped in Muppets Xmas Gift Wrap!

Primark UK are selling 5m rolls of Muppet wrap, not sure how much they are as I got mine on ebay at a stupid marked up price....with postage costs too!!

Chris

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I am soooo jealous. I wish we had muppets wrapping paper in the United States.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Bought some in primark the other day only £1.00 per roll so don't be ripped off on eBay!

Mr Humbug

Reaction score
I managed to grab the last couple of rolls in my local branch yesterday. Glad to see how well the Muppet wrapping was selling in comparison to the other Disney stuff!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i managed to get some also in the store i also saw and brought a christmas bag in the same style of the wrapping paper there

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Picture? You know just so we can see what we're missing in the states? :wink:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
i managed to get some also in the store i also saw and brought a christmas bag in the same style of the wrapping paper there
Hey not fair!! Hehe I didn't see the gift bags?? I want some! Guess its another trip to primark!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whats better than getting a great Muppet item on Christmas day?? Having it wrapped in Muppets Xmas Gift Wrap!

Primark UK are selling 5m rolls of Muppet wrap, not sure how much they are as I got mine on ebay at a stupid marked up price....with postage costs too!!

Chris
So, how much do I need to get to wallpaper my room??