Rowlf Merchandise

beaker

Reaction score
ROWLF ROCKS!!! I've always loved that guy, and I still don't understand why he hasn't had any new plush release! :frown:

After my Son was born a few years ago, I knew he had to have a Rowlf, so I made him one!! I've thought about making more in varying sizes to sell to others, but I'm not sure if Disney would appreciate that, lol.

Give the link in my signature a look if you want to see the Rowlf I made for my Son! :smile:
AMMMMMAZZZING! Better than any Rowlf Disney could put out IMHO. That is seriously cool. Also, you definitely could make some good money selling those on etsy.com Half the stuff on there is homages to Nintendo stuff thats way cooler than anything Nintendo could officially put out.

Also very cool story with it too! I love hearing stuff like that

beaker

Reaction score
Thanks brother!! It was really fun to make as well. :big_grin:

Oh yeah! I managed to get the Baby Rowlf beanie when those were at Target. Ah, how I was looking forward to the full-sized plushie of him. Ugh, the curse of Rowlf merch. :frown:

Palisades' Backstage Rowlf is my most favorite figure of all time!!! Well, next to all my coolest R2-D2's and City of Death 4th Doctor. My top three figures I guess, ha. :smile:
Yeah man, all you'd need is this picture on etsy or any other craft selling places, and there'd be quite demand for em: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3636/3424985277_50c18e2f99.jpg

800 home made muppet items on here, and Disney ain't going to do squat:smile:
http://www.etsy.com/search/handmade?search_submit=&q=muppets&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh great, now you've got me actually thinking about it!! Lol. Thanks for the awesome comments too bro. Ah Beakie, I love you man!!
:big_grin:
Anthony

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I went on ebay recently looking for Rowlf stuff and got some serious sticker shock! There was stuff going over a couple hundred dollars on there. I had no idea there was such a scarcity of stuff. Hopefully disney will throw us a bone (pun intended) and make a nice stuffed animal soon.

robodog

Reaction score
Rowlf's my favorite muppet period. I don't understand why there isn't more merchandise of him. I'd love a T- Shirt or hat at least.

TheVoiceGuy

Reaction score
I have a Fisher-Price Rowlf puppet.:sympathy:
I've also got some loose jello, okay.:rolleyes:

robodog

Reaction score
As toys go I don't really want plush. I don't collect plain plush just plush with electronics or animatronics. I want an action figure. It doesn't have to be collector quality. In fact I'd prefer it wasn't. I've heard stories about most collector quality figures being fragile. I'd prefer a plastic toy meant for kids. If they came out with something like that I'd buy multiples.