Muppet Items I Found at Spencer's!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Cute.. I would buy these if they did not have footies. What other muppet stuff did they have at Spencers?

Puckrox

Reaction score
Cute.. I would buy these if they did not have footies. What other muppet stuff did they have at Spencers?
Well they also had Kermit and Animal footie PJs, which are pretty similar to the Gonzo ones (they also have the faces on the feet). I saw a baseball cap with Miss Piggy on it, and the knit Kermit beanie that's been popping up everyone. And a whole slew of Sesame Street stuff. Otherwise I didn't see anything else, but I didn't really stick in Spencer's all that long though. I wanted to get the PJs and that was all.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Proof that the Gonzo Footie PJs exist and are awesome!

Whenever I'm at home, this is constantly on my body... mainly because the heat sucks at my house and I'm pretty consistently freezing. But also because they are awesome!
I'm not sure why exactly, but I love this so much. Footy jammies, Gonzo heads, Kermit doll, Entertainment mag in the background... you rock!

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'm not sure why exactly, but I love this so much. Footy jammies, Gonzo heads, Kermit doll, Entertainment mag in the background... you rock!
Why thank you! I'm also wearing my Kermit knit beanie, and if the camera was tilted a bit more up you'd see my Kermit poster as well. :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Proof that the Gonzo Footie PJs exist and are awesome!

Whenever I'm at home, this is constantly on my body... mainly because the heat sucks at my house and I'm pretty consistently freezing. But also because they are awesome!
Neato! I had the idea those were more like usual pjs, but thats almost more like some sort of astronaut suit or jumpsuit:smile: Love the gonzo feet ^_^

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
Wow! Spencer's is stocked up on awesome Muppet gear! Sweet! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
You don't have a picture of it, but the Barney the Dinosaur one of those makes me sad. LOVE that they have Sesame Street and Muppet Show ones co-mingling. I'm still waiting for a Fraggle Rock one... those fuzzy winter beanies make my head itch.

I'd love to see some Muppets Bar glasses soon enough.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I went to my local spencers yesterday. They had the muppets snuggie (with tons of characters) on sale for $10, a kermit wallet on sale for $10, an animal wallet on sale for $10, an animal backpack on sale for $20 (animal fuzzy face. way cute in person), and a pair of kermit slippers on sale for $4.98!!! So needless to say, I spent some money yesterday at Spencers!!! :smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
I recently got a Muppet Snuggie and a Kermit wallet from there!

Wockawocka721

Reaction score
I could totally go for those slippers! My new jack russell puppy destroyed my Homer slippers last year :frown: