Muppet Items I Found at Spencer's!

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Just saw these footie pjs there the other day. Animal and Gonzo have pockets, Kermit doesnt, which is lame, I love pockets. They all have the little heads on the feet. They also had Elmo and Cookie Monster. Elmo's was by far the coolest, because it had a hoodie too. Those both also have the pockets and character feet :smile:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I can verify that the Gonzo footies do have pockets, which is cool, but I've never really understood the purpose of pockets for PJs.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Finally made it to Spencer's (that store is scarier than I remember Yikes! :eek:). They didn't have the Kermit knit hat - boo hoo, I might have actually bought it. But they had maybe 4 or 5 different Kermit ball caps, an impressive selection of Animal too (buy one get one 1/2 off). They were in the process of putting out the Beaker knit cap and oh my goodness it is fantastic! They had a Muppet cast and an Elmo Snuggie and they are 50% off right now if you want one! They had all the PJ's, super cute, wish they made them kid sized though. The Kermit hard case wallet - what do you call those? - and it was fuzzy that was a nice touch.