Rowlf Merchandise

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I'd love to see Rowlf make an appearance in the Star Wars Muppet line at Disney. Maybe he could be Max Rebo? Though I'm not sure he'd look good with baby-blue fur, lol. Or he could be Tarful, or Qui-Gon from the prequels. Or, they could throw him in an orange pilots suit as Wedge! I don't really care, they just need to include him. :big_grin:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
OK, Kermiebaby47, you *need* to make more of these. Amazing. Beaker is right, etsy would be the place to do it. PLEASE!!!!!! Bravo, sir!
Oh thank you! :smile: Seriously thinking about it, but my free time is extremely short what with having a near 3 year-old running around, ha ha!

beaker

Reaction score
I'd love to see Rowlf make an appearance in the Star Wars Muppet line at Disney. Maybe he could be Max Rebo? Though I'm not sure he'd look good with baby-blue fur, lol. Or he could be Tarful, or Qui-Gon from the prequels. Or, they could throw him in an orange pilots suit as Wedge! I don't really care, they just need to include him. :big_grin:
Hmm, interesting thought. I know Rizzo is Yoda. I could see Rowlf as Max Reebo, though they'd probably want to have him be someone more prominent.

I'm thinking...Sweetums or Carl as Jabba. With of course Pepe as Salacious Crumb.
Janice as a Twi'lek dancer. Clifford as Lando. Swedish Chef as Bobba Fett? Ok Im running out of ideas

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh duh!! :smile: Rowlf as Lando!! He's suave, a sharp dresser (when he wears clothes he's either a doctor or in a tux!), and as a main character - who better to be Lando than our favorite musical Muppet dog? :big_grin:

I love the idea of Janice as Oola, and Chef as Boba Fett is a laugh riot!!! :wink: Fantastic ideas man!!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I remember those smaller sets, the Suncoast store in Reno had 'em at the time. Everytime I saw the Vet's set and the Band set, I always thought that Rowlf and Dr. Teeth especially looked kinda "off" (and of course, those two were/are my most wanted). Rowlf's ears had a pink underside, and his face wasn't the lighter brown that it should be. I know, I know, nitpicky, but I LOOOOOOOOVE Rowlf, and he's gotta be perfect, ha ha. I always knew I'd make my own sooner or later, lol. I can't remember what looked strange about Dr. Teeth, but I know it was enough for me to be put off, ha ha ha.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

P.S. In case anyone's wondering, yes, I'll be making my own Dr. Teeth someday too! :big_grin:

robodog

Reaction score
Lando would be perfect for Rowlf.

I gotta say, that homemade Rowlf was awesome even if I'm not much of a plush fan. I'd love to be able to make things like that.

At this point I'd be happy with a Rowlf figure even if it wasn't perfect. Even if I found one of those Fisher Price Rowlf stick puppet figures that had been chewed on by a dog, I'd still be happy. I have a Snoopy figure I found like that and he goes everywhere with me. A scarred Rowlf would be no different.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
RoboDog, I've still got my original Rowlf FP stick puppet... have had to repaint his eyes a few times, lol. He was the only surviving member of the 4-pack I'd been gifted way back when I was just a little dude. :wink: My Boy now has the whole collection, new! He loves them. :big_grin:

Here's a link to a new thread I just started, another homemade Rowlf project!
http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/rowlf-the-dog-pillow-pal.49966/

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony