Old 1980's Sesame Street episodes

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, that was after last year's Thanksgiving Day parade appearance. Hey Evy Grace, if you're looking for episodes, I definitely recommend you talk to Boober_Gorg. He's got probably the biggest SS episode library of us here on the boards, and he's real great to do business with.

*Looks at previous post. Oh hey B_G, nice to see you.
Anyway, hope this helps and have a good day.

EvyGrace

Reaction score
Reply to Boober-Gorg

Hi There,

I saw that clip two days ago...I was so exited to open it...only to find it wasn't her... Her name is spelled Tania...

Since she's younger than me...I guess she appeared in the later 80's.

Well so I hear you have a collection...

This has been so long that I cannot find a thing...

Is there any way you could assist me?...

I will not give up..Check out the list I had posted back in October..and see if there may be something you have...

I am not aware of episode numbers. That is what makes it so difficult.

Thanks much =)

Evy Grace

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think it's odd that somebody would rob some tapes from your house that are probably recorded from television (or did Sesame Workshop make copies for you?). Not something I would expect somebody to steal, especially if the robber doesn't know you.

EvyGrace

Reaction score
Response to minor muppetz

Well VCR's were very popular back then, and VHS tapes weren't cheap. They were re-recordable, so I guess that was the intention to record over anything that would be on them.

it's really sad.

monkeespeter

Reaction score
I thought everyone would be interested to know, I have 56 different Sesame Street episodes from 1984 and 1985 that my parents taped off TV for me back when we first got a VCR. I know there is a lot of Classic Sesame Street fans here at Muppet central. So if anyone is interested, please either send me an Email, or a private message here on the board. Hope to hear from some of you soon.
Hi,I am interested if you still have these shows. I am a dvd trader of old shows w/o/c.

Sesamo2012

Reaction score
Hey man nice to meet you would you happen to know what number those sesame street episdoes they are and if they happen to have any shadow segments on them that are not on you tube if i may ask. email me at data_lavar@yahoo.com.