Petition: "The Muppets": Extended Edition Blu-Ray/DVD Release

Frogster

Reaction score
Alright people, we've got something going to get Season 4 of The Muppet Show released by Disney, and now it's time to focus on the new movie. We all know there's plenty of deleted scenes, and we all need to band together to try our best to get those deleted scenes on the Blu-Ray/DVD before it comes out. There are plenty of movies which have been bettered due to adding in the scenes that weren't seen in the theaters, and The Muppets is no different. Who here wants to help out??

Also... did anyone see the cover art of the set they have coming out? Gonzo's arms are there, but no Gonzo. He belongs on the cover for 2 reasons; he's in the top 4... and a headless Gonzo makes for a terrible Blu-Ray/DVD cover.

Let's make this happen!!!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Serously, we all want this to happen so, everyone please sign it!
Sorry but I don't really feel like paying to sign a petition.
You have to send Disney an email and if a lot of people send emails to them then there is a MAYBE that they'll do it.
The thing for Season 4 was to speed it up, but it's coming out. They already have a re-lease date for the DVD and Blu-Ray so I don't think they're going to change that into a Extended Version

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Online petitions do not work. I really think that goes without saying.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Sorry but I don't really feel like paying to sign a petition.
You have to send Disney an email and if a lot of people send emails to them then there is a MAYBE that they'll do it.
The thing for Season 4 was to speed it up, but it's coming out. They already have a re-lease date for the DVD and Blu-Ray so I don't think they're going to change that into a Extended Version
You don't have to pay to sign the petition-the offer to support ipetitions just shows up after you sign- your signature is already recorded at that point.

I think anything that we can do- petitions, e-mail, youtube videos, etc.- that brings attention to this and tells Disney that we want the extended full version is helpful!

Just look at that video that Chelsea Gill did on youtube to meet Jason Segel; it totally worked! I heard he had his agent contact her to schedule a meet-up- that's kind of cool!