Muppet Smilies

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Hmmm....have you been looking over my shoulder. You are kind of on the right path with some of that. The smiles are coming very soon. :smile:
*taps foot* i wanna see new smilies!!!!!!!!

*laughs* :big_grin: man, and I was going for the fierce look!

Sarah

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Taps foot....I wanna see them too! LOL! :eek:

Seriously, they have been completed for a few days now, but it could take a few more days to wire them up. Why? I really don't know the specific answer, but I don't deal with the server side elements. sigh. LOL!

radionate

Reaction score
I want Penguin Smilies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who needs the others, we just need Penguins!!!!!!!!

Penguins! Penguins! Penguins! Penguins! Penguins! :embarrassed:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Why? I really don't know the specific answer, but I don't deal with the server side elements. sigh. LOL!
then who do we go after with pitchforks?

Sarah

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Who needs the others, we just need Penguins!!!!!!!!
I agree we need Penguin smilies - gratuitous penguins are almost a signature of Muppet Central, it would be crazy to exclude Penguins. What do i need to do, a petition ?

PENGUIN SMILIES

Jamie, please, we need em ...... go on strike or something until we get them !

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Can we have a Rowlf w/sad puppydog eyes....Or a Bean w/a halo & an "I'm soooo cute & innocent" look????? Oh, yes, AND gratuitous penguins!!!
(I WANT A ROWLF SMILEY!!! I WANT A ROWLF SMILEY!!!) Sorry...I get a little too excited sometimes when it comes to my Rowlf!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
They are all solid. When you see the amount of smiles we added, you really won't want for more. And if you do - tough froggies. LOL! A penguin is not on the radar. Tried to make it work, but it didn't. There's something for everybody in our lineup. Don't worry. In order to upload these the forum must be shut down for a little while and these smileys have been lumped together with other upgrades (none that you will notice) so they will be done all at once. I guess it doesn't make sense to disable the forum twice within a week.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah i agree...this might make you unpopular.....with the penguin fans..........hehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheeheheeee

Sarah