Pre-Order: "The Muppets" on Blu-ray and DVD coming March 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Why are we already freaking out about not having the bonus features we want? They haven't announced a single bonus feature. Take a deep breath... I'm confident we'll see numerous deleted scenes and other bonus features on both the DVD and Blu-ray.
Simple.

The hot new thing for companies is to just shove all the special features on Blu-Ray. Anyone see the Lion King re-release? The Blu ray had hours of bonus footage, the DVD release had some pathetic oh well, it's something.

I don't want to go on a huge rant about that, but it's completely unfair and biased towards those who actually can afford Blu-rays and the huge LCD TV's that actually make enough of a difference.

I'll still buy the DVD, but it'll be disappointing if all the deleted scenes aren't on both.

TSSD

Reaction score
I'm pretty disappointed there's no Bluray/DVD/Digital Copy version without the Soundtrack, considering I already have it. :grr:

matleo

Reaction score
How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of Statler's head? I think Rowlf is about to find out.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm pretty disappointed there's no Bluray/DVD/Digital Copy version without the Soundtrack, considering I already have it. :grr:
Even if I bought the soundtrack already, I wouldn't mind that at all. It means they at least gave you something. It's just the new standard of putting less on a DVD and charging the same amount that really gets to me. It's like they want to make DVD's obsolete faster and on purpose. That's the whole reason to buy those things. Bonuses.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm glad about the movie being released so soon. But what about Season 4 of TMS?? Weren't we promised that it'd be out this year?? 2011's almost over! What's the holdup?

Status
Not open for further replies.