Let's Tell Disney What We Want!

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Okay, we all know Disney released The Muppet Show Season 3 way back in '08! And we've been waiting almost 4 years for Season 4! So, our friends at ToughPigs have come up with a way that might speed up the process. Instead of complaining, we all fill out a form politely requesting The Muppet Show Season 4 on DVD! Like Walter said, "Sure it's impossible, but we gotta try!"

For more info here's the ToughPigs article, http://www.toughpigs.com/lets-tell-disney-we-want-season-4/

Puckrox

Reaction score
I just posted this over at my Muppet tumblr. Hopefully enough people will write in and we'll get the fourth season in no time! :smile:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
It's too bad Lylle Breier is no longer running The Muppets Studio division. Or else we could've asked her what the reason for the hold-up is. :frown:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
lets hope disney listens up what is keeping season 4

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I sent one already. They sent back and told me they don't have a release date yet but they'll be glad to share this with the other teams of Disney

12Medbe

Reaction score
Shall we do the same for "The Muppets" DVD?

12Medbe

Reaction score
You mean so we can get bonus features?
Oh my bad. Yeah, write in and tell them what we'd like to see on the DVD. I'm sure if enough write, then there will certainly be alot of buzz about the DVD at Disney.